Saturday, March 23, 2013

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Happy Saturday!

We have had a good day...we went to a chicken swap this morning! I am in the process of getting chickens...a very slow process at the moment. I have to build a coop and pen before buying the chicks! We saw some big turkeys and got to hold baby silkies...so sweet. I cannot wait to have our backyard chickens!

We joined my dad and stepmom for dinner tonight where Coop impressed them by counting to 30. He taught himself this...I have a crazy smart kid. He teaches himself stuff all the time. Watch out world.


Who loved Mr Rogers as a kid? I did. I cried when the show every day. I also teared up at the end of Lassie. I was an emotional kid...

This is fun



Anyway...Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment