Saturday, August 3, 2013

Big News...

I know I have been absent for a very long time. Well...there's a reason...




I know it's not the best picture...but you get what's happening. :)

That's our new baby! Due late January 2014! This pregnancy has been SUPER rough. I've been really sick. I am in my 2nd trimester and I am still experiencing crazy nausea so the thought of looking at food and taking pictures of it and blogging about food or pinteresting food...isn't fun. I've been living off of potatoes or whatever else sounds ok at that moment. OH it's not fun. I am hoping it goes away soon. The doctor gave me a couple of prescriptions to try to help, but it's hit or miss. :(

And gardening has even been out of the question....and it doesn't even matter anyway, the raccoon's keep eating everything that grows! About 10 tomatoes, an eggplant an who knows what else..sigh. 


Anyway, I am hoping to be back soon! I'm still getting a lot of page views, so welcome! I hope you enjoy what's here!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment