Monday, July 9, 2012

Earlier this year, I started a blog out of our little apartment in Tampa called Experiments in 4B. Shortly after that, we started the process of looking for and buying a house so I put the blog on hold until we were settled into our new home and I had something interesting to post about.

Since then, we bought a house out of the city and I (possibly) have interesting things to say! This blog is for myself...selfish, I know...I like to journal and haven't actually done it in years. Writing hurts my hand, we living a typing world now days. I also want to pass along tips, recipes and how tos...to you!

I am a pinterest junkie and have somehow become popular on there, even before blogging. As of today, I have over 5,000 followers. So, feel free to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment