Sunday, March 2, 2014

1 month ago...

It's been a month since my last post...when I was here last, I looked like this...


Me at 40 weeks 6 days pregnant....very miserable and sick!

The next day we had our little Luke.....



Weighing in at 7 pounds 11 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long!

I had an easy surgery and recovered well. Our sweet new addition will be a month old tomorrow. Here are a few pictures from the past 4 weeks!






Little Luke...or Baby Luke as Cooper insists on everyone calling him...is doing well. WELL, other than not being a big fan of sleeping for more than an hour and not in his bassinet at ALL. I get about 2 hours of sleep a night. Ug. Big brother is doing well, only a few moments of jealousy!

I am feeling well, minus the exhaustion. I had a bad pregnancy and really didn't realize how not myself I was until after I had the baby. If I could get some sleep, I'd be a new woman! 


I haven't had a lot of time to try out recipes for blogging. We are lucky to have my mother in law here to cook for us or most nights we'd be eating pizza and taco bell....

I do have a few posts coming your way in the next week, just have to find the time and energy to post them....

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment