Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sour Cream 'Cold Slosh' Coleslaw

Cooper calls coleslaw, cold slosh....I find this amusing. I had to put it in the title.

Does watching shows like Clean House or Hoarders make you feel about your mess too? Ug....I don't get how they live with the boxes, and piles....and dead animals? It does make me feel better...as I sit here blogging, with my feet up, watching Clean House on Netflix....


Did that gross you out and not make you want to eat? Sorry....

This recipe is nice. Another coleslaw to add to my coleslaw recipe selection. To see the rest, click on the Recipe Archive link at the top of the page!




Sour Cream Coleslaw

1 bag (16 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper


Combine vinegar, sour cream, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir into coleslaw mix. Cover and chill for one hour before serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment