Thursday, January 30, 2014

Golden Mashed Potatoes

So no baby yet.....sigh. He will be here Monday, at the latest, if he's ready or not! Cooper's birthday is tomorrow, so we predict it will either be tomorrow or he will just wait and be forced out on Monday! Ug....I am SO READY!

Now onto the food.....

Ok...so...these are awesome. I know I say that about alllll of my recipes, but I promise I only bring you the best of the best. ;)




Golden Mashed Potatoes

3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and diced
1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
4 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
1/2 cup grated Parmesan 
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Salt and Pepper to taste
Pinch of Nutmeg

Boil potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and return to pan. Add cream cheese, sour cream, Cheddar, Parmesan, butter, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Mash until smooth.

Spread out in a 9x13 casserole dish and bake, uncovered, at 350 for 15 minutes until heated through. 


Dig in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment