Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Garlic Butter Crescent Rolls

Hello yummy crescent rolls, so glad you decided to join our dinner table last night. Sorry we had to devour you so quickly....


We had I - Talian pierogies last night. 50 cool points if you know what movie I am referring to when I say it
I - Talian....

Italian pierogies are basically a box of pierogies layered with tomato sauce and canned tomatoes and baked. Yum.

I had a can of Immaculate Crescent rolls in the fridge and decided to dress em up...




First...melt a couple of tablespoons of butter. I used the stovetop because I hate melting butter in the microwave. Mix in a couple shakes of garlic powder. 




Unroll your crescents onto a cookie sheet and divide into triangles. Are you crescents always wonky like mine seem to be when you open them? I had to piece together a few triangles...




Roll them up and bake according to package directions. I didn't brush the outside of the crescent, but you could if you wanted. If you don't, you don't have greasy crescents when you touch them...it's all nicely contained on the inside. 

These go fast...so make sure you grab at least 2 to start with...



Garlic Crescent Rolls

1 can crescent rolls, I recommend Immaculate...no artificial crap and taste GREAT
3 to 4 tablespoons butter
Couple shakes of garlic salt

Preheat oven to temperature on package directions. 

Melt butter over stove or in microwave and add garlic. 

Unroll crescents and divide into triangles. 

Brush with garlic butter, roll up and bake according to package directions!



Dig in!



No comments:

Post a Comment